If you’re looking for some good reading material this weekend, you can’t go wrong by reading some of my favorite articles and blog entries written by my husband, Steve Pavlina. Whether you’re seeking information or enlightenment, these will help you along your path. Steve has written and posted more than 300 articles on the topics of personal development, consciousness, and awareness, and has one of the most trafficked personal development sites on the web. If you haven’t read his writings, you’re in for a treat. Get some popcorn, print these out, and have yourself a good weekend!
- Are you a Bear or an Eagle?
- The Courage to Live Consciously
- Life After Death
- Are Your Friends an Elevator or a Cage?
- Don’t Die With Your Music Still In You
- The Meaning of Life Series
- Musings on Reality, the Scientific Method, and the Cure for Dandruff
- Living Your Values