Submission Guidelines - Life on Purpose
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to appear on ErinPavlina.com. Please send all of the following to email@example.com
Short bio (3 sentences max)
Link to your site (if you desire)
Your article should follow these general guidelines:
- What was your life like before you made your transition to living your life on purpose and on path?
- What path did you desire to be on?
- What challenges, hurdles or obstacles faced you?
- What was your “why?” What made you say “It’s time for a change?”
- How did you make the transition?
- What happened once you started following the path with purpose?
- What’s happening today that is making your life fulfilling and joyful?
The goal with this article is to help those who feel stuck with a life they do not want. Your article will help people see that transition is possible, and inspire them to make changes in their own lives.
Article length: 1000 – 3000 words
If we select your article we will edit for punctuation, grammar and spelling if necessary. Any content edits will be run by you for final approval. There is no payment for this article but we will include your bio and a link to your website if you desire.
Once you submit your article, you are giving us the right to publish it on ErinPavlina.com, so make sure you’re comfortable having this online for years to come.