Thank you for your interest in submitting an intuitive reading case study. Please send all of the following to email@example.com
Short bio (3 sentences max)
Link to your site (if you desire)
For your case study, please write an article/essay that follows this general structure:
- What was going on in your life when you decided to book the reading with Erin?
- When did you get the reading? (year is fine)
- What did you ask your guides?
- What advice did you receive from your guides?
- How did you feel about the advice when you first received it?
- What did you do with the advice after the reading?
- What was the final outcome of the reading?
We are looking for stories that are complete, not just “I’m still waiting to see if the advice pans out but I’m sure it will eventually.” The ideal case study will illustrate what happens when you follow your guides and intuition and will inspire others to begin to trust their intuition.
Length of article: 500-2000 words
Once you submit your story, we will let you know if it is selected and when it will post. There will be no payment for your article but we will link to your site if you desire. Once you submit your story, you are giving us the right to publish it on ErinPavlina.com, so make sure you’re comfortable having this online for years to come.
We will edit for punctuation, grammar and spelling where needed. If there are any content edits needed, you will get final approval before it’s published.